Innov8 Digital Solutions is looking for a full-time Technology & Digital Solutions Advisor in Edmonton, Red Deer and Calgary.
We are a fast-growing Office Equipment and Digital Services provider with offices across Western Canada. Innov8 has been recognized as Canada’s largest Canon dealer as well as a preferred supplier for Sharp and Lexmark.
If you are a hard-working, multi-tasking, customer service-driven individual with strong interpersonal skills that would like to work with an amazing team of like-minded people, this opportunity may be for you!
The qualities we are looking for in this position are:
- Strong communication skills both written and orally
- Effective, positive, customer service skills
- Quick learner with proficient computer skills
- Effective decision-making, organizational and problem-solving skills
The ideal individual must have a positive outlook and enjoy working with others in a professional business setting. You must be trustworthy, punctual, and responsible.
- Developing new accounts by calling or visiting small to medium businesses to introduce Innov8’s Digital Solutions & Programs.
- Maintaining existing client relationships and keeping them informed on new programs and services.
- Maintaining accurate records using a CRM to manage daily information gathered from visiting clients and potential clients.
- Working with other company sales and service representatives in a team environment
Hours of work are Monday – Friday from 8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
This is a salary plus commission position and a comprehensive benefit package is provided. A vehicle and valid driver’s license is required.
Please submit a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com along with your preference of location.
Individuals with industry and outside sales experience is preferable but not mandatory. Thank you for applying but we will only be able to respond to those considered candidates for the position.
|Position:||Technology & Digital Solutions Advisor|
|Locations:||Calgary, Alberta or Red Deer|
Join our team
Think you’d be a great fit for this position? Our staff enjoy a strong benefits package, group healthcare plan, competitive wages, and excellent opportunities for advancement and career growth. Please click the button below to send us an email which includes your Resume and Cover Letter. We will review the details you have submitted and may get back to you if a follow-up interview is required.