At innov8 we have a unique culture built on innovation in the office space, providing industry leading information technology solutions and services with offices across Western Canada. innov8 has been recognized as Canada’s largest Canon dealer as well as a preferred supplier for Sharp and Lexmark.
innov8 Digital Solutions is looking for full time office equipment Territory Sales Representatives in Edmonton, Red Deer, and Calgary.
If you are a hard-working, multi-tasking individual with exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills then this may be a position for you.
The qualities we are looking for in this position are:
- Strong communication skills both written and orally
- Effective, positive, customer service skills
- Quick learner with proficient computer skills
- Effective decision-making, organizational and problem-solving skills
The ideal individual must have a positive outlook and enjoy working with others in a professional business setting. You must be trustworthy, punctual, and responsible.
- Developing new accounts by calling or visiting to introducing innov8 and the products/services we provide
- Maintaining existing client relationships and keeping them informed on new products/services
- Maintain accurate records using a CRM as to visited clients and potential clients, what type of office equipment they have and the related information to the products
- Working with the other company sales and service representatives in a team environment
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation program
- Paid vacation and personal time off
- On the job training and professional development
- Extensive benefits plan including: Dental, Medical, and Extended Health
- Annual performance and advancement opportunities within the company
Hours of work are Monday – Friday from 8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
This is a salary plus commission position and a comprehensive benefit package is provided. A vehicle and valid driver’s license are required.
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your preference of location.
Individuals with industry and outside sales experience is preferable but not mandatory. We thank all those who express interest in this opportunity however only those short-listed will be contacted.
|Position:||Territory Sales Representative|
|Locations:||Edmonton, Red Deer, and Calgary|
Join our team
Think you’d be a great fit for this position? Our staff enjoy a strong benefits package, group healthcare plan, competitive wages, and excellent opportunities for advancement and career growth. Please click the button below to send us an email which includes your Resume and Cover Letter. We will review the details you have submitted and may get back to you if a follow-up interview is required.