innov8 Digital Solutions Inc continues to grow, and we are looking for a Level 3-4 Field Technician for our West Kootenay Marketplace. innov8 has a competitive benefits, compensation package & company car would be provided. Full-Time Position Salary $44,000-$53,000/per year depending on experience. Experience and training with Sharp and Canon is preferred but Lexmark and HP is also an asset.
The primary job function of a Technician is to provide superior customer service to our clients which involves efficient repair, maintenance and cleaning of equipment, efficient territory management, prompt service response times, and courteous customer interaction. Performs maintenance and service work of a highly intricate nature, working with a large number of parts or assemblies of a very complex nature. Diagnoses and resolves moderate to complex problems with minimal support. Full knowledge of colour theory is required. Disassembles, modifies, repairs and test units to product specifications. Help contribute ideas for product improvements, shares technical solutions with the technical team.
Reporting to the Field Service Manager (FSM).
PRINCIPLE DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain equipment in an assigned territory, including all preventative maintenance requirements, as defined by current standards
- Provide customers with the quality products and services consistent with their requirements
- Respond to customer calls in a prompt and efficient manner
- Service and maintain assigned product with the most cost-efficient methods
- Communicate with CSR/Dispatch and FSM on a regular basis concerning all aspects of service (i.e. product information, customer concerns, parts problems, etc.)
- Maintain parts inventory and requisition parts as necessary
- Attend Product Training courses and meet technical requirements; maintain a minimum passing grade on all formal training courses
- Review equipment performance reports and bulletins
- Install delivered equipment
- Troubleshoot network connectivity issues
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITY – KNOW HOW:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to deal with people at all levels of the organization and its customers.
- Strong electro-mechanical knowledge and aptitude
- Strong organizational skills.
- Organize your territory effectively to minimize travel time and maximize the number of clients to service.
- Accomplish assigned service calls thoroughly within an average call time of less than 1 hour.
QUALIFICATIONS, TRAINING & EDUCATION:
- Excellent computer skills and literacy, including sound knowledge of necessary software and operating systems such as MS Windows, MS Office, etc.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, safe driving record.
- 4 – 6 years’ experience in a related field.