OUR COMPANY PROFILE
Innov8 Digital Solutions Inc. is the largest independently owned and operated office equipment sales and service organization in British Columbia. Innov8 is the result of several independent corporations merging into one large customer-focused business.
With a team of over 50 passionate people, and sales and service offices all over the Thompson Okanagan, Kootenays and Vancouver Island, we are capable of provide world-class and unparalleled service and support to our customers.
- AP, AR, general accounting and administrative responsibilities
- Accounts payable Invoice and data entry
- Accounts Receivables – Collections and customer payment data entry
- General ledger journal entries and credit card and bank account reconciliation
- Handling payments to vendors in an organized and timely manner
- Development and maintenance of Excel spreadsheets
- Internal credit card reconciliation when required
- Generating monthly reports as required
- Ensuring imaging of invoice supporting documents is timely and accurately performed
- Assisting with audit support as necessary
- Assisting in streamlining the accounts payable and receivable process
- Expense report handling
- Other administrative & accounting tasks as required
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience with accounting or bookkeeping
- Preference will be given to those currently enrolled in a professional accounting program
- Computer skills in MS Office
- Candidate should be self-motivated with strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail, excellent communication skills and ability to multi-task
This opportunity might be for you if:
You have to have a positive outlook on life and enjoy working with others. Working alongside us needs to be enjoyable. We require team members that understand a fulfilling life includes having a career you love.
You enjoy solving problems. You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions. You don’t get flustered easily. If you don’t know the answer, you’ll dig until you find it.
You pay attention to the details. As far as you are concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right - every single time. You stay focused, and nothing falls through the cracks on your watch.
You communicate clearly. You write well. You speak eloquently. You can explain just about anything to anyone, and you’re comfortable communicating in writing and on the phone.
You are motivated and driven. You volunteer for new challenges without waiting to be asked. You’re going to take ownership of the time you spent with us and truly make a difference.
What we’re looking for:
- A strong pattern of demonstrating trustworthiness, punctuality and increasing responsibility with your former employers.
- Experience in the copier and digital solution industry
- E-auto software experience
- You like to bring donuts to work for your colleagues
What You Receive:
- Competitive salary with commission
- Group Health Plan
- An opportunity to build a career and be promoted from within
We love to see people that our extra innovative, with lots of experience helping other people solve problems. Internships, volunteer work, and outside projects count. Just make sure we can see where you picked up your helping-people superpowers somewhere in your cover letter.
If this isn’t the job for you, perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit? Send them this link. Thanks!