At innov8 we have a unique culture built on innovation in the office space, providing industry leading information technology solutions and services with offices across Western Canada. innov8 has been recognized as Canada’s largest Canon dealer as well as a preferred supplier for Sharp and Lexmark.
We are currently looking for a full-time Printer / IT technician to join our awesome service team. At Innov8, we have a unique culture built on innovation in the office space, providing industry leading office technology products and the best customer service experience.
Looking to acquire new technical skills and knowledge? This is an awesome opportunity to further develop your career and be part of a dynamic team.
We will train you and give you the opportunity to be part of the office technology industry.
The qualities we are looking for in this position are:
- High school diploma or College Diploma.
- Certificate or diploma in Electronics, Electrical or IT related qualifications from a recognized technical school or college will be an asset.
- Computer Skills.
- Able to use hand tools.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transport.
- Strong organizational and time management abilities.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
The ideal individual must have a positive outlook and enjoy working with others in a professional business setting. You must be trustworthy, punctual, and responsible.
- Setting up and installing multi-function copiers, printers, scanners, and integrated software.
- Provide timely technical support and maintenance on multi-function copiers, printers and IT related equipment.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and repair printers, multi-function copiers and IT related equipment.
- Conduct end user training and demonstrations.
- Meet & exceed all required company standards, including First-Time Call Completions, asset management, assigned parts inventory, and other company property.
- Keeping abreast of the latest technologies and practices in the technology industry.
What we offer:
We offer training on our full line of products and solutions. This is a full-time position and compensated with a package.
- Base Salary
- Performance incentives
- On the job training and professional development
- Extensive benefits plan including: Dental, Medical, and Extended Health
- Comprehensive car allowance
If you are interested in joining our awesome team at Innov8 Digital Solutions, please email your resume, cover letter and any additional information to email@example.com
|Printer / IT Technician
Join our team
Think you’d be a great fit for this position? Our staff enjoy a strong benefits package, group healthcare plan, competitive wages, and excellent opportunities for advancement and career growth. Please click the button below to send us an email which includes your Resume and Cover Letter. We will review the details you have submitted and may get back to you if a follow-up interview is required.