Control your print environment, enhance security, and reduce waste with innov8’s fully featured Managed Print Solutions. It doesn’t matter what size you are, what printers you use, or what operating system your users prefer, we have you covered with managed print solutions to help your business operate more efficiently.
Easy-to-use and implement, PaperCut MF is a comprehensive print management system designed to seamlessly monitor and control your resources. With simple print job tracking and advanced print security, PaperCut MF’s administrative and user tools can be securely accessed from anywhere —on the network or through a web browser.
Increase document security and reduce wasteful, uncollected print jobs with PaperCut MF’s Secure Print Release.
Avoid confidential documents from sitting in your printer or multifunction device (MFD) paper tray. PaperCut MF holds all print jobs in a holding state until you log in and provide approval.
Use PaperCut MF to:
- Track and control all print, copy, fax, and scan activity on MFDs
- Print from mobile phone, tablet, running Android, iOS, and the Cloud
- Manage user access rights to devices based on function, eg. “marketing,” “administration” and “finance.
- Implement copy quotas, charges, and per-page costs
- Enhance document security with Find-Me print release at both MFDs and printers
- Improve device security with managed access to your MFDs via user ID or building access cards
- Allow for cash payment of print, copy, scan, or fax for pay-for-print environments
In addition, PaperCut MF’s system admin provides:
- Detailed logging and reporting
- Notifications for printer errors and low toner
- Job blocking filters and redirection
Save time, money and stay secure
Get a free office technology assessment
We help businesses and the people who power them with a free office technology assessment. Ask our experts how you can integrate the latest Print and Document Management and Managed IT solutions to boost your productivity, increase security, and save time and money. Learn how you can outfit your office with the latest Lexmark, HP, Sharp, Océ, and Canon office equipment products to help your business operate more efficiently.